At Aquilas Legal, our corporate lawyers are skilled in handling various day-to-day business and regulatory issues, as well as corporate governance affairs. We have a deep understanding of regulatory issues in corporate law, and we are well-equipped to provide expert legal advisory services in corporate and commercial law.
Our corporate and commercial law experts have substantial experience in handling various issues, including;
· Complex multi-jurisdictional transactions,
· Inbound and outbound mergers and acquisitions,
· Private equity transactions and,
· Regulatory issues in corporate law.
Our lawyers are known for providing strategic inputs and structuring transactions innovatively to minimize execution risk. We have a reputation for building strong relationships with in-house legal teams and providing reliable expert advice on a range of corporate law matters.
Our services include;
· Transaction structuring and strategizing,
· Due diligence,
· Assistance in obtaining regulatory approvals and clearances,
· Anti-trust/merger control filings,
· Preparation and negotiation of definitive documents,
· Advice on taxation and labor & employment issues and
· Dispute resolution including but not limited to shareholders’
Our team is well-versed in corporate governance and regulatory compliance, and we have extensive experience in dealing with complex legal issues related to securities law, intellectual property, and contract law. We also provide guidance on labor and employment law matters, including employee benefits, worker classification, and workplace safety.
At Aquilas Legal, we pride ourselves on staying up-to-date with the latest legal developments and trends in corporate and commercial law, always learning and adapting to new regulations and legal precedents to provide the best possible advice to our clients. Our team provides legal advice and support through all stages of complex and marquee assignments, with a focus on anticipating issues and formulating successful strategies to provide our clients with the best possible outcomes.