At Aquilas Legal, our team of experienced lawyers is dedicated to handling Employment & Labour cases for our clients. We understand the complexities of Indian employment laws and provide practical and commercially oriented advice to help our clients navigate these laws.
Our capabilities include:
· Advising on employment contracts, senior management contracts,
and non-compete agreements.
· Structuring remuneration policies and employee stock options.
· Conducting investigations and managing whistle-blower and sexual
· Providing advice on compliance with employee benefit and social
· Providing comprehensive local law advice on compliance and
· Advising on workplace policies and best practices.
· Handling all aspects of employee-related litigation, including
representing clients before conciliation authorities, labour courts,
High Courts, and the Supreme Court of India.
· Providing immigration advisory services and support during complex
negotiations with trade unions.
· Conducting full-fledged HR compliance audits and internal trainings
for employees and management.
Our lawyers are experienced in dealing with a wide range of employment law matters, including:
· Workplace discrimination and sexual harassment,
· Employee rights and workplace safety,
· Employee compensation and benefits,
· Wrongful termination and retaliation in the workplace,
· Workers' compensation and unemployment benefits,
· Human resources, hiring, and termination processes,
· Employment disputes and collective bargaining,
· Trade unions and labour law.
We understand the importance of inclusion and diversity in the workplace and assist clients in all matters related to this, including conducting disciplinary proceedings, handling complaints of sexual harassment, and conducting regular training programs on Employment Law and employee resource issues.
At Aquilas Legal, we pride ourselves on providing comprehensive and effective legal services to our clients in all areas of Employment & Labour law.