JHANAK SINGH Advocate
education & Practice
Experience 9 years
- BBA LLB(Hons) with Distingtion From Amity Law School Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Masters in Corporate Law LLM from University Of Minnesota Twin Cities US.
- Certificate Course in Business Stratigies from Harvard Business School, Harvard University.
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Diploma in 'Entrepreneur Administration and Business Laws.
- The Institute of Company Secretaries, New DelhiThe Institute of Company Secretaries, New Delhi Certificate Course in Investor Protection and Tax Law Reforms Certificate Course in Investor Protection and Tax Law Reforms.
- Indian Law InstituteIndian Law Institute, Diploma Course in Intellectual Property Rights and Information Technology in the Internet Age Diploma Course.
- Institute of Medicine and Law, Mumbai, Certificate Course in Medical Laws for Law Professionals.
Advocate Jhanak, the Senior Partner of Aquilas Legal Solutio, a prominent transaction and advisory lawyer with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, cross-border investments, Indian corporate and commercial laws, foreign investment policy, and government regulatory issues.
Jhanak's work involves providing general corporate advisory services and advising Indian and international commercial deals and transactions. She helps clients devise appropriate entry and exit strategies, conducts legal due diligence, provides legal entity restructuring advice, and assists in negotiating and drafting agreements such as share purchase agreements, share subscription and shareholders' agreement, technology transfer agreement, escrow agreement, business loan agreement, and all other documents ancillary to the transaction at pre-closing, closing, and post-closing stages.
Moreover, Jhanak serves as a member of the ICC Panel of several companies in relation to POSH compliances, making her an invaluable asset to clients seeking expertise in this area.
Jhanak's extensive experience and knowledge make her a trusted advisor to businesses of all sizes seeking legal counsel for their transactions and legal compliances.
- Member of Bar Council of India,
- Member Of Bar Council Of Delhi,
- Delhi High Court Bar Association Member.